Friday, January 27, 2006

Another Blog Game

Here’s another, er, game (I refuse to use the M word) I stumbled across at this blog.

Four Jobs I've Had in My Life
Theatrical Carpenter (I was maybe the worst ever)
Bookstore clerk
Chinese Linguist
Radio Programming Analyst

Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over, and Have
Ninotchka
M
Casablanca
Grand Hotel (first hour, anyway)

Four Places I Have Lived
New York City
Los Angeles
Okinawa
Lawrence, Kansas

Four TV Shows I Love to Watch
Lakers Game
Lakers Pre-Game Show
Lakers Post-Game Show
Lakers Halftime Show?

Four Places I Have Been on Vacation
Bajamar, Mexico
Las Vegas
Ashland, Oregon
Death Valley, California

Four Websites I Visit Daily
Gus Van Horn
Literatrix
Noodle Food
Instapundit

Four Favorite Foods
Cheeseburgers
Chinese food
Steak and Shrimp
Macaroni and Cheese
(Okay, I’m not a gourmet. I’m a middle class American.)

Four Places I Would Rather Be Right Now
Fiji
Hawaii
Australia
Between a woman’s legs
(I’ve only been to one place on that list.)

Four People I Am Tagging With This M---
I’d rather not bother people. Anyone who wants to play is free to.

1 comment:

Jennifer Snow said...

I gave it a shot over on my blog, although I must say that I was about stumped for TV shows and movies.