Monday, June 04, 2007

Rock'n'Roll Answers

The Clash ask,

Should I stay or should I go?

Answer: Look, if you go there will be trouble, but if you stay it will be double. You must suck up your courage and go, however unpleasant it might be.

Barry Mann asks,

Who put the bomp in the bomp bah bomp bah bomp?

Who put the ram in the rama lama ding dong?

Who put the dip in the dip da dip da dip?

Who was that man?

I'd like to shake his hand

He made my baby

Fall in love with me

Answer: Good questions, Barry. But a better question is, where do you meet girls that fall in love when they hear idiotic lyrics?

Creedence Clearwater ask,

Long as I remember

The rain been coming down.

Clouds of myst'ry pouring

Confusion on the ground.

Good men through the ages,

Trying to find the sun;

And I wonder,

Still I wonder,

Who'll stop the rain?

Answer: Don’t ask Al Gore, you’ll give him ideas.

Boyce and Hart ask,

Oh yes I wonder

What she's doing tonight

Ohoh I wonder what she's doing

Tonight

Answer: Whatever it is, I can pretty much guarantee it’s more fun than you’re having.

Sheryl Crow asks,

Are you strong enough to be my man?
Answer: Since you recently advocated people use one square of toilet tissue to wipe, I would have to conclude sadly, no, I am not strong enough.

Boy George asks,

Do you really want to hurt me?
Answer: Yes.

No comments: