Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Top 10 Posts of 2007

This week's Carnival of Objectivism will feature each blogger's pick of his best post for 2007. It took me a few hours to go through 292 posts to find the best. There were times as I read my old posts that I thought, "Hey, this is not bad!" Other times I thought I could have made my point with greater clarity and force. I won't steal the Carnival's thunder by announcing here what I chose.

Aside from the post I picked as best (which is not linked to in this post), here in no particular order are my top 10 posts of 2007.

The Sea Change

Politically Correct Racism

The Plays of Roswitha

Be Proud, America: Don't Recycle

Why Does Liberal Talk Radio Fail?

The Defining Premise

Rules for Actors

The Big Picture

The Worst American President in History

Only Egalitarian Racist Speech Allowed

No comments: