Monday, June 09, 2008

Bachelor Poetry

Odors rise from my toilet

Why is this happening?

I consult the experts (women)

I am told of magic words

of Clorox and Pine-Sol

but don't use them at the same time because the combination creates a gas that can kill you

Holy cow, you can die cleaning a toilet

This is more complicated than I thought it would be

I hire a maid

who speaks only spanish

"Cleano toileto," I say in spanish

she smiles and nods

I am a man of command

*stud*

I call girls while the maid cleans and tell them I have a maid, hoping they'll think I'm a big shot

results inconclusive

40 bucks, the place is clean

Should I have haggled? Does she disrespect me and call me gringo because I didn't haggle with her?

Why is everything so complicated?

2 comments:

Mike said...

OK, I "lolled." :)

Myrhaf said...

Thanks, Mike. You and I might be the only ones who laughed at this.