Monday, November 24, 2008

Something's Coming

I'm sorry that posting has been light, but I'm about to start posting on a new blog with Bill Brown and others. In fact, I've already written a post for it, "The Purpose Of It All," about the tsunami of spending and regulation Obama has in store for us. As soon as the new blog gets going, we'll let you know and you'll be able to read it there.

I will leave this blog intact for more personal posts and offbeat stuff. If I ever sell a play or get my songwriting project off the ground, I will use this blog to promote those efforts. Who knows, I might sneak in some self-promotion on the other blog as well.

UPDATE: The new blog is ready for you. It's called The New Clarion.

2 comments:

EdMcGon said...

Congrats Myrhaf!

I've been especially busy lately, otherwise I'd have noticed this sooner. My bad.

I wish you the best of luck on your new blogging venture. If anyone deserves to become known for their writing, it's you!

Myrhaf said...

Thanks for the kind words, Ed. As to whether or not we'll gain fame, who knows? It's not a partisan blog like Daily Kos or Polipundit -- we'll criticize Bush as much as Harry Reid -- so I think that limits the appeal. A pure left-wing blog, once it gets noticed by the portside of the blogosphere, probably gets daily traffic in five figures.